Are you looking for some new ideas for the kitchen? Perhaps you’re looking to create a special surprise for your loved one? Well do we have a treat for you today, they say the Chinese are good at many things, I can tell you one thing now they are absolutely amazing at cooking!
Centuries have gone where the Chinese have been able to refine their cooking skills, they combine this with centuries of experience in herbal cooking and this makes for one super delicious incredibly nutritious dish that whoever you serve it to will absolutely fall in love with it.
Here are just one of the great chinese food recipes to get you started in the kitchen
Chinese Fried Rice
This is just such a flavoursome dish that many other Chinese recipe dishes seem to me missing, one point here I would mention before you start cooking the rice is that ensure you season the rice with salt prior to cooking it, as well as any other seasoning you want to add prior to cooking.
3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 drops soy sauce
3 drops sesame oil
8 ounces cooked lean boneless pork or 8 ounces chicken, chopped
1⁄2 cup finely chopped carrot
1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
4 cups cold cooked rice, grains separated
2 cups bean sprouts
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Start preparing all the onions and gently stir fry these until they have a gentle orange brown colour. Normally around the 8 to 10 minute mark should do the trick.
- Heating up the wok is of utmost importance so make sure this is done correctly.
- You can now start to mix the eggs including your beloved Soy sauce and don’t forget to throw in a bit of sesame oil
- Add all ingredients to wok including all fresh vegetables you would like to add such as carrots beans etc
- 5) Add chopped egg to rice mixture and gently start to stir into the mixture.
- You are now ready to serve this delicious dish. You can add extra Soy sauce to the table if needed.
There you go, one of the most simple but most affective Chinese recipe dishes out there. We hope this has helped you in deciding what to have for lunch or dinner. We wish you all the best with your new found cooking skills.