We live in an increasingly chaotic world; in many respects this is a great thing as it means life is fast paced and we get a lot done, nothing like that feeling of achievement hey? The downside to this is of course we’re finding less and less time for our own wellbeing as more often than not we’re borderline burnt out. This is why it’s so important to ensure that you take care of both your body and mental health. This can be done through some simple everyday workouts and ensuring that you’re eating healthy as well as taken the correct vitamins and supplements.
Let’s take a look at what can be included in your daily health routine.
You can do one or more of the following.
- Morning run or cycle with a friend or family member. You can even do this alone but with company is always better and will help you become a lot more motivated.
- Regular walks – Try to combine both fast paced walking as well as normal pace walking. You can also join various power walking clubs.
- Pilates or Yoga is a great way to keep both your body and mind healthy.
- Swimming is an incredible way to keep your body in shape and of course healthy.
These are just a few exercises you can do to stay healthier; of course there are many others out there and it will just depend on what you’re comfortable with.
- Start the morning with a good breakfast. They say the breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Eat food that is high in fibre in the mornings such as cereal, wheat, muesli etc.
- Eat fruits aand vegetables. A great way to do this is to combine them into something called a green smoothie. This is essentially a smoothie with ¾ greens and ¼ fruit. The fruit will disguise the taste of the greens and you will get the benefit of both.
It’s important to not that taking vitamins and supplements should only be taken as an extra to your balanced diet and exercise. Here are some great vitamins you could take to compliment this.
Source Naturals Bromelain – Bromelain is an enzyme from the pineapple plant which accelerates the breakdown of proteins.
Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil – Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Lemon Flavor by Carlson Laboratories 16.9 oz. Liquid Cod Liver Oil Lemon Flavor From the deep unpolluted waters near Norway Carlson brings you the finest cod
These are just a few of the great vitamins available on the market. If you would like to find out more information then please don’t hesitate to visit http://www.pillfit.com/ you can see some of their best selling items here or why not check out their most wanted. They also have some great feature packed articles here or of course if you have any questions at all then one of the team is always on hand to help out here.